I LOVE snowflakes and love making snowflake cards. I got these dies last year but I didn’t use them much and wanted to create something simple and easy to make and this is what I came up with.
- Elizabeth Craft – Christmas – Dies – Snowflakes
- Heffy Doodle ‘Christmas’ Die
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Brush Pen
- Versamark Ink
- Altenew Misty Morning Dye Ink
- Glitz Embossing Powder
- Hero Arts – Rubber Stamps – Sun Ray
All together I made 4 cards. It didn’t take long and I changed up the design slightly with either changing the snowflake die or changing the color of my snowflake from my dye ink to white. I even tried a little watercoloring for my background.
In the video, the card I create has a glitter ‘sun ray’. I really like this background stamp, as it can be used for almost any background. I created a multiple cards using the same supplies, cause you can get different looks with small changes.