I’m not one for a lot of colour on my cards, or should I say bright, bold colours, but I thought I would follow a card challenge for my next card and see what I come up with. It’s called Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe.
I chose Layers, Blending and Gems.
- Altenew Antique Roses Stamps and Mask Stencils
- Sentiment “Happy” From Happy Bloom Stamp & Die Bundle
- Altenew Dark Night , Nimbus, Cloudy Sky, Misty Morning Crisp Dye Ink
- Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink
- Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink
- Avery Temporary Labels (masking)
- Sequins and Gems
- Gina K Cube Inks in Greens and Black
I used Altenew’s Antique Roses Stamps and Mask Stencils. This would allow me to use the Layers and I would blend out some distress oxide inks from the bundle of flowers. There are 5 stamp layers to each flower and 3 layers for each leaf. I used 4 Altenew inks – part of the Tranquility colour family, with the small center layer being stamped in black.
Now this wasn’t a hard card, but it was a bit time consuming with all the masking and layering. I love how the flowers tuned out in a bundle at one end of the card panel. I need to do more of these. 😊
I finished my card with sequins and gems. I die cut my panel to slightly smaller than A2 and adhered it to a blue A2 panel. The blue hues with the hues of yellow really pop. I love how bright and glowing this card is.