When I started this card it was originally going to be an A2, but Altenew’s Wallpaper flowers are pretty big (I’m not complaining) and it ended up a slimline card instead.
The real beauty of this card is the background foiling. I used the deco-foil adhesive, but It’s my understanding any adhesive will do.
I dropped some of the adhesive onto my paper and smeared it across the panel with a scraper-type tool. I used my finger to smear it a bit more to rough it up a bit.
I stamped 2 flowers and 2 of leaves from the Altenew Wallpaper Art stamp set, colored them with my Zig markers and die cut them.
I placed the flowers and leaves on my A2 panel and realized they took up a lot of room, and I wasn’t interested in sacrificing any of my flowers or leaves, so that’s when I decided to create a slimline card.
I added the foil to the slimline panel and organized my flowers and leaves. This worked out much better than the A2 size and I’m glad I settled with a larger panel size.